Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

We spent the entire weekend at my Granny's (maternal) house about an hour away. We had alot of fun. Saturday night my dad built a fire & we roasted weinne's & made smores. Aleigha missed out on this fun, she didn't nap well on Saturday because there was so much going on and she went to bed kinda early. Sunday morning we went to church with my Granny and then back to her house to eat. This was the first Mother's Day since my Grandma (paternal) passed away so my Dad had some struggles but he got through it. He took my Pop to my Grandma's grave and they spent some time together. I miss her alot but times like this make me wish she was still here even more so Aleigha could of gotten to know her better. It was fun hanging out with family all weekend and I couldn't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day than with Aleigha, my Mom, Granny and even Henry since his mom lives hours away. All in all it was a great Mother's Day weekend!
















No comments: