Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

We were busy all weekend long & I had started & planned on posting a father's day post but we went out of town to spend Father's Day with my family. My dad is one of the most amazing men I know. He is thoughtful & kind and has helped us so very much. I dont know what I would do without him or my Mom. And I can't imagine a better Papaw for Aleigha. She'll get to see just how wonderful he is as the years go by. I love you Daddy.
As for Henry, I couldn't pick a better father for Aleigha. He's great in so many ways. They didn't start off on the best foot as she has been such a momma's girl the past year but seeing & hearing them run around the living room tonight playing and laughing brings joy to my heart. He left for softball & she was running after him not wanting him to leave, then she started blowing him kisses.
With that being said, we (Aleigha and I) have some of the best men in our lives. We love yall so much & would be lost without yall. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: