Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



We spent the weekend at my mom & dad's swimming and we didn't want the kids running in & out of the house so I did not tell them to pee outside instead of going in. Nope, not me!
I am certainly not relieved that my 5 nieces and nephews are gone home. I am not tired of the arguing and being a referee between them all week. After a week I still did not get used to all the commotion and noise 5 extra kids in a house can produce. Not me! But I sure am gonna miss all of them.
Aleigha has had a runny nose & coughing since last weekend and we suspected it was just allergies so I did not want to take her to the pedi just to be told that it was in fact just allergies & there was nothing they could do. So I finally broke down this morning & did not take her to the pedi to just be told that it was just allergies turning into a sinus infection. She got a sucker for being good and fell asleep in the carseat with it in her hand & I did not bring her inside & lay her down for her nap sticky & all. What kind of mother would do that? Certainly Not me! While I was getting ready to take Aleigha to the doctor I did not turn around to see that she had my underwear around her neck like a necklace.

What did you not do last week?

1 comment:

Ashley-Trying to find my feet said...

My daughter wears my underwear like a necklace all the time!! Sometime's 2 or 3 pair. LOL. Always clean though! lol