Monday, January 25, 2010

Friend Makin Monday ~ My Daybook

If you would like to make a few new friends stop by
and join in on
Friend Makin Monday .
This weeks topic is...

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...
It's sunny but breezy, a beautiful day to be outside!

I am thinking....
I need to take Aleigha to the doctor for a cough
that started yesterday & now has a runny nose. It
may just be a cold but she just got over a slight
case of pneumonia & it makes me paranoid.
I am thankful...

For Henry having a good job so I am able to focus

on nursing school and spend more time with Aleigha.

I am praying...

for the people in Haiti & that I do good on my test today!

I am reading...

my Anatomy & Physiology book

I am creating...

Aleigha's 1st year scrapbook

(nevermind that she is almost 2)

From the kitchen...

pots & pans from enchilada's last night need scrubbed

Around the house...

you can tell a toddler lives here

One of my favorite things...

coffee & snuggles with Aleigha every morning!

A few plans for the rest of the week...

study for another test, get my oil changed,

go birthday shopping for one of Aleigha's friends,

and hopefully finish cleaning out Aleigha's closet!

4 comments:

Kenlie said...

Your daughter's name is beautiful!

Unknown said...

LOL another scrapper. I am loving it~ I no longer have babies but I miss doing baby pages! Happy FMM!

Too Tired Tesa said...

I hope your daughter gets better soon and it's nothing more than a cold.

Sounds like you have a busy week ahead, I hope it all goes well and you have some fun with it.

Happy FMM!

Unknown said...

Loved visiting your blog today! Have a great week.