Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sci-Port

Aleigha spent the night with my mom & dad Friday night
(my brother & nephew were there also)
so by Saturday morning they were ready to get out of the house.
It's been cold & rainy and the kids hate being cooped up for so long.
They decided to take the kids to Sci-Port. I really wanted
to go but I have a test Monday so I decided to stay home & study
but it looks like they had a great time.

We have a birthday party to attend this afternoon. It's one of
my best friends little girl, Addison. Her & Aleigha are
8 weeks apart and they are also in the same class at daycare.
They are best buddies & I hope they stay that way forever!
I hope everyone had a great weekend :)



1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I really want to take Alex to the Science Museum before this baby comes or after :). Looks like a blast!