Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend in the Country

Every year we go to my Granny's while the
Battle of Pleasant Hill is going on. It's a reinactment
of the war from the 1800's. We had lots of fun
spending time with family. We got there
Friday night and just hung out outside by the fire.
On Saturday morning we all got ready & headed
downtown for the parade.

Waiting on the parade to start, we wouldn't
want him to get any darker would we?



I was looking forward to catching candy with Aleigha
but she had other plans. When she seen my brother, Tyler
and the rest of the crew ride by in the wagon she
immediately wanted to get on with them. So I let her go.
I guess being in the parade is more fun than
catching candy.


She played with Landry alot.


My little cousin Celeste...they had face painting
going on down at the festivities.


After a long day on Saturday she found an
empty chair by the fire and that's where she parked
it. It's rough being a kid & getting to play all day :)



Aleigha & Tyler


She also spent alot of time on this. She didn't care
wo you were as long as you would ride her
around she was your friend.


I told ya it's rough being a kid!


Finally everyone is gone on Sunday night and
she played the piano with Mamaw.
(My Mom really does play....by ear)


4 comments:

Annie said...

sounds like a perfect weekend!!
the weather looks perfect as well!
all the pictures are super cute! :)

have a great week hun!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Wow, now that looks like fun! My girls love rides on the four wheeler too ;)

Thank you SOOO much for referring me at Swagbucks. You are too sweet, and it is greatly appreciated!

Iva Messy said...

awwww!!! so cute!! Love family time!! Your little girl is super darling!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It sounds like a wonderful weekend!
Love the pictures you posted!