Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2 Year Check-Up

On Friday we headed to the doctor for
Aleighas 2 year check-up
(yes i know we are a month late)
She was being such a little ham once we got
back in the room and she was so
curious about all the babies she could
hear crying in other rooms.


She weighed in at 29 lbs. and was 34" tall,
she's in the 75th percentile for kids her age
My BIG girl!

She only had to the Hepatitis shot this go
around and she handled it quite well.
I think it has to do with the fact that she knew
we were about to leave & she could get a
sucker on the way out :)

She's growing way to fast that it kinda makes
me a little sick at times. I don't want to take
any time with her for granted. I have the summer
off before starting nursing clinicals in August so
I plan on spending all of my time with this
little monkey.

No comments: