Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday

Three years ago today I had no idea how
much our lives were about to change.
I can't even believe that it's been 3 years
since we were blessed with you. You
are growing up entirely to fast but I love
every second of it. I had no idea how much
I could love until I had you and until you have kids
of your own you want understand just how
much that is. I thank God every day for
 blessing us with such a precious gift. You mean everything
to us sweet girl and we can't wait to watch you grow another year!


Happy 3rd Birthday sweet girl!
We love you to the moon and back!

5 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Happy Birthday, A!!! Amazing how quickly they grow, isn't it?

Annie said...

happy 3rd birthday to your little princess!! :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy 3rd Birthday to your cutie pie!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl! She is soo precious!

I'm a new follower! I love your bloG!

Paige said...

How sweet! I'm very late on this post, but I just know she had an amazing birthday.