Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day didn't go as expected around here
but it was still perfect. Aleigha has pneumonia
so we knew that we would be staying in instead of
going with my Mom to see my Granny. My parents
did come by for a few minutes on their way so atleast
I got to see her but it's not the same as spending the day
with her but I did get to spend the day with that special
little girl that calls me Mommy.

This is my Mom & Aleigha last year
on Mother's Day!


I've been saying for a while that I wanted Hydrangea's
and Henry & Aleigha got me a plant and I absolutely
love it. I can't wait to plant it. They also got me
Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by The Pioneer Woman
and I was excited about thas as well. I can't wait
to start reading it.


So we had a low key day of staying home
in pajamas all day so there aren't many pictures
to share. We ordered Mexican food for dinner
and just laid around being lazy!



I hope all of you wonderful ladies had
 a great Mother's Day!

No comments: