Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tuesdays

Tuesdays just happen to be Aleighas's
favorite day of the week & the first
Tuesday of the month is my favorite because
the last 15 minutes of class is"watch day"!


She is always so excited but once we get in there
she sticks her fingers in her mouth & acts so shy!


Supposed to be doing a toe touch but she wouldn't
do it. She did warm up a little when it was time
to tap.


Getting some **pretend** pink sparkly nails
to stomp on!


And there she goes stomping those nails!




Here teachers said it's normal that half the class
acts so shy because all the parents are in there
watching and assured us that she dances her heart
out when it's just them in there. And I believe them
because at home she shows us everything she is learning.
All we have to do is turn on some music & she dances away!


These pictures make my heart so happy. I love seeing
my little girl dance!

No comments: